Saturday 22 June 2013

Crew Allocation and Passage Plan

The below is text of email sent to my crew on 21/6 re forthcoming summer cruise.

Guys

First leg from Hoo (EDD Sat 20/7) will be me Mick my brother Andy and son Stephen. Andy will be doing 3-4 days and then swap with either Bernie or Ian at where ever! We may have made the Solent by then! Stephen will stay until the following weekend when I plan to meet up with family and another boaty pal, Tony and old friend Neal in Plymouth and spend the weekend there pottering with family et al on day trips so some of you will have shore leave! Tony may be on the lookout for crew though! EDD Plymouth therefore is Monday 29/7 with Stephen being swapped for either Bernie or Ian. Destination westwards or southwards!

What could possibly go wrong?!

I will leave it to Bernie/Ian to arrange who does what. Can arrange to take some of your gear in advance of you if that would help.Cannot guarantee return to Hoo by 17/8. May have to leave the boat somewhere else for a spell.I will be going to Hoo on the Friday night to do my mooring patrol duties. Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add comments or ask questions